Familyfam•i•ly (fam′ə lē, fam′lē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -lies, adj.
- parents and their children, considered as a group, whether dwelling together or not.
- the children of one person or one couple collectively: We want a large family.
- the spouse and children of one person: We're taking the family on vacation next week.
- any group of persons closely related by blood, as parents, children, uncles, aunts, and cousins: to marry into a socially prominent family.
- all those persons considered as descendants of a common progenitor.
- [Chiefly Brit.]approved lineage, esp. noble, titled, famous, or wealthy ancestry: young men of family.
- a group of persons who form a household under one head, including parents, children, and servants.
- the staff, or body of assistants, of an official: the office family.
- a group of related things or people: the family of romantic poets; the halogen family of elements.
- a group of people who are generally not blood relations but who share common attitudes, interests, or goals and, frequently, live together: Many hippie communes of the sixties regarded themselves as families.
- a group of products or product models made by the same manufacturer or producer.
- the usual major subdivision of an order or suborder in the classification of plants, animals, fungi, etc., usually consisting of several genera.
- [Slang.]a unit of the Mafia or Cosa Nostra operating in one area under a local leader.
- the largest category into which languages related by common origin can be classified with certainty: Indo-European, Sino-Tibetan, and Austronesian are the most widely spoken families of languages.Cf. stock (def. 12), subfamily (def. 2).
- a given class of solutions of the same basic equation, differing from one another only by the different values assigned to the constants in the equation.
- a class of functions or the like defined by an expression containing a parameter.
- a set.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of a family: a family trait.
- belonging to or used by a family: a family automobile; a family room.
- suitable or appropriate for adults and children: a family amusement park.
- not containing obscene language: a family newspaper.
- in a or the family way, pregnant.
Cottagecot•tage (kot′ij),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house, usually of only one story.
- a small, modest house at a lake, mountain resort, etc., owned or rented as a vacation home.
- one of a group of small, separate houses, as for patients at a hospital, guests at a hotel, or students at a boarding school.
Hi , this attachment is about Thebeachhouse73 - A Family Cottage (superior Long Point Beach Cottages #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 760 x 570. It's file size is only 169 KB. Wether You decided to save It to Your laptop, you should Click here. You could also download more photos by clicking the image below or read more at here: Long Point Beach Cottages.
Thebeachhouse73 - A Family Cottage (superior Long Point Beach Cottages #5) style has become a favored style of lots of people for their residence. The design is elegant, look that was contemporary and simple has drawn many people to apply to their occupancy. How to get a modern look that is modern wonderful? The furniture is designed for contemporary design fashion has an attribute that was intriguing.
The style style furnishings give light and simple's impression inside the room's closing appearance. the usage of an straightline can obtains this to-use white shade thus pleased clean and lighting. Another substance utilized is glass product that is reflective and transparent to give the impression of the more modern.
Today with modern modern home design, room is made vibrant and available with day light within the room. So that lighting may be replicated round the bedroom in the home, pick white floor product. Furthermore utilize glass instead of wall content, big windows and skylights to create in light that is day as much as feasible internally.