Homehome (hōm),USA pronunciation n., adj., adv., v., homed, hom•ing.
- a house, apartment, or other shelter that is the usual residence of a person, family, or household.
- the place in which one's domestic affections are centered.
- an institution for the homeless, sick, etc.: a nursing home.
- the dwelling place or retreat of an animal.
- the place or region where something is native or most common.
- any place of residence or refuge: a heavenly home.
- a person's native place or own country.
- (in games) the destination or goal.
- a principal base of operations or activities: The new stadium will be the home of the local football team.
- [Baseball.]See home plate.
- [Lacrosse.]one of three attack positions nearest the opposing goal.
- at home:
- in one's own house or place of residence.
- in one's own town or country.
- prepared or willing to receive social visits: Tell him I'm not at home. We are always at home to her.
- in a situation familiar to one;
at ease: She has a way of making everyone feel at home.
proficient: to be at home in the classics.
- played in one's hometown or on one's own grounds: The Yankees played two games at home and one away.
- of, pertaining to, or connected with one's home or country;
domestic: home products.
- principal or main: the corporation's home office.
- reaching the mark aimed at: a home thrust.
- played in a ball park, arena, or the like, that is or is assumed to be the center of operations of a team: The pitcher didn't lose a single home game all season.Cf. away (def. 14).
- to, toward, or at home: to go home.
to the heart: The truth of the accusation struck home.
- to the mark or point aimed at: He drove the point home.
- into the position desired;
perfectly or to the greatest possible extent: sails sheeted home.
- in the proper, stowed position: The anchor is home.
- toward its vessel: to bring the anchor home.
- bring home to, to make evident to;
clarify or emphasize for: The irrevocability of her decision was brought home to her.
- home and dry, having safely achieved one's goal.
- home free:
- assured of finishing, accomplishing, succeeding, etc.: If we can finish more than half the work today, we'll be home free.
- certain to be successfully finished, accomplished, secured, etc.: With most of the voters supporting it, the new law is home free.
- write home about, to comment especially on;
remark on: The town was nothing to write home about. His cooking is really something to write home about.
- to go or return home.
- (of guided missiles, aircraft, etc.) to proceed, esp. under control of an automatic aiming mechanism, toward a specified target, as a plane, missile, or location (often fol. by in on): The missile homed in on the target.
- to navigate toward a point by means of coordinates other than those given by altitudes.
- to have a home where specified;
- to bring or send home.
- to provide with a home.
- to direct, esp. under control of an automatic aiming device, toward an airport, target, etc.
Depotde•pot (dē′pō;[Mil. or Brit.]dep′ō),USA pronunciation n.
- a railroad station.
- a bus station.
- a place in which supplies and materials are stored for distribution.
- (formerly) a place where recruits are assembled for classification, initial training, and assignment to active units.
- a storehouse or warehouse, as a building where freight is deposited.
- a place where body products not actively involved in metabolic processes are accumulated, deposited, or stored.
PaducahPa•du•cah (pə do̅o̅′kə, -dyo̅o̅′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a city in W Kentucky, at the junction of the Tennessee and Ohio rivers. 29,315.
Kentucky (approved esp. for use with zip code).
JamesJames ( jāmz),USA pronunciation n.
- Also called James′ the Great′. one of the 12 apostles, the son of Zebedee and brother of the apostle John. Matt. 4:21.
- the person identified in Gal. 1:19 as a brother of Jesus: probably the author of the Epistle of St. James.
- Also called James′ the Less′. ("James the son of Alphaeus'') one of the 12 apostles. Matt. 10:3; Mark 3:18;
- Alice, 1848–92, U.S. diarist, sister of Henry and William James.
- Daniel, Jr. ("Chappie''), 1920–78, U.S. Air Force officer: first black general.
- Henry, 1811–82, U.S. philosopher and author (father of Henry and William James).
- Henry, 1843–1916, U.S. novelist and critic in England (brother of William James).Jesse (Wood•son) (wŏŏd′sən),USA pronunciation 1847–82, U.S. outlaw and legendary figure.
- Will, 1892–1942, U.S. author and illustrator.
- William, 1842–1910, U.S. psychologist and pragmatist philosopher (brother of Henry James).
- a river flowing E from the W part of Virginia to Chesapeake Bay. 340 mi. (547 km) long.
- a river flowing S from central North Dakota through South Dakota to the Missouri River. 710 mi. (1143 km) long.
- one of the books of the New Testament. Abbr.: Jas.
- a male given name.
Hi folks, this image is about Home Depot Paducah Ky #2 2801 James Sanders Boulevard, Paducah, KY, 42001. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 816 x 443. It's file size is just 76 KB. If You desired to save This blog post to Your laptop, you could Click here. You could too see more photos by clicking the following photo or read more at here: Home Depot Paducah Ky.
Is the Home Depot Paducah Ky #2 2801 James Sanders Boulevard, Paducah, KY, 42001? I am aware first. Toiletries and make-up in the back of the torpedo. The medicine cabinet was dirty with unusual containers, products, and gels. The wardrobe beneath the sink was crammed in spills with rolls of toilet paper and everything wasn't suitable elsewhere.
One of the greatest Home Depot Paducah Ky #2 2801 James Sanders Boulevard, Paducah, KY, 42001 I Have found recently requires, not remodeling, but just rethinking your bathroom style. You're able to enter invisible racks that show and may shop everything from your make-up to some pretty knickknacks when you have an area. Of course if you intend to make your toiletries invisible, it is possible to often place concealed cabinets and units.
Start by imagining modest than you need to handle if even that sounds like more work. How could you improve the area you curently have? One of many tips is always to rearrange the area under your Home Depot Paducah Ky #2 2801 James Sanders Boulevard, Paducah, KY, 42001. Things only put in there before the mess isn't arranged, although everybody has a cabinet there. Instead, are you considering benefiting from storage bins that are small and marking them?
In case you produce everything with shape and uniform size you can certainly also pile it-up. Fit a package containing goods you do not use backwards, using a pack containing additionally used products forward for access that was easy.
In case you have money, little time, and house to perform together I strongly urge one use or to create a bathroom from vanity. Even if you have a toilet counter there is, it is probably be outdated and not increase your space for storage.
The thought of a bathroom storage that is pleasant is to fit a fresh one that features a number of cupboards and drawers. You will be amazed in the difference - you could even find that this is the only Home Depot Paducah Ky #2 2801 James Sanders Boulevard, Paducah, KY, 42001 you need!