Softsoft (sôft, soft),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n., adv., interj.
- yielding readily to touch or pressure;
easily penetrated, divided, or changed in shape;
not hard or stiff: a soft pillow.
- relatively deficient in hardness, as metal or wood.
- smooth and agreeable to the touch;
not rough or coarse: a soft fabric; soft skin.
- producing agreeable sensations;
pleasant or comfortable: soft slumber.
- low or subdued in sound;
gentle and melodious: soft music; a soft voice.
- not harsh or unpleasant to the eye;
not glaring: soft light; a soft color.
- not hard or sharp: soft outlines.
- gentle or mild: soft breezes.
- genial or balmy, as climate or air.
- gentle, mild, warm-hearted, or compassionate: a soft, grandmotherly woman.
- smooth, soothing, or ingratiating: soft words.
- not harsh or severe, as a penalty or demand.
- responsive or sympathetic to the feelings, emotions, needs, etc., of others;
- sentimental or flowery, as language: soft, meaningless talk.
- not strong or robust;
incapable of great endurance or exertion: He was too soft for the Marines.
involving little effort;
not difficult, laborious, trying, or severe: a soft job.
- easily influenced or swayed;
easily imposed upon;
- lenient, permissive, or conciliatory, esp. regarding something that is conceived of as dangerous or threatening: to be soft on Communism.
- (of water) relatively free from mineral salts that interfere with the action of soap.
- (of paper money or a monetary system) not supported by sufficient gold reserves or not easily convertible into a foreign currency.
- (of a market, market condition, or prices) declining in value, volume, profitability, etc.;
weak: a soft tourist season.Cf. firm 1 (def. 7).
- (of money) plentiful or available at low interest rates or on easy terms: a soft loan.
- (of a metal) easily magnetized and demagnetized.
- (of solder) fusing readily.
- (of a metal or alloy) fully annealed, so as to provide minimum mechanical hardness.
- (of a photographic image) having delicate gradations of tone.
- (of a focus) lacking in sharpness.
- (of a lens) unable to be focused sharply.
- (of consonants) lenis, esp. lenis and voiced.
- (of c and g) pronounced as in cent and gem.
- (of consonants in Slavic languages) palatalized. Cf. hard (def. 38).
- [Mil.](of a missile-launching base) aboveground and relatively unprotected from enemy attack.
- (of a landing of a space vehicle) gentle;
not harmful to the vehicle or its contents: a soft landing on the moon.
- (of a beam of particles or electromagnetic radiation) having relatively low energy: soft x-rays.Cf. hard (def. 40).
- (of a delegate, voter, etc.) not committed to any one candidate.
- foolish or stupid: soft in the head.
- (of a detergent) readily biodegradable.
- be soft on someone, [Informal.]to be amorously inclined toward a person;
have an affection for: He's been soft on her for years.
- something that is soft or yielding;
the soft part.
- in a soft manner.
- be quiet! hush!
- not so fast! stop!
Shapesshape (shāp),USA pronunciation n., v., shaped, shap•ing.
- the quality of a distinct object or body in having an external surface or outline of specific form or figure.
- this quality as found in some individual object or body form: This lake has a peculiar shape.
- something seen in outline, as in silhouette: A vague shape appeared through the mist.
- an imaginary form;
- an assumed appearance;
guise: an angel in the shape of a woman.
- a particular or definite organized form or expression: He could give no shape to his ideas.
- proper form;
- condition or state of repair: The old house was in bad shape. He was sick last year, but is in good shape now.
- the collective conditions forming a way of life or mode of existence: What will the shape of the future be?
- the figure, physique, or body of a person, esp. of a woman: A dancer can keep her shape longer than those of us who have sedentary jobs.
- something used to give form, as a mold or a pattern.
- Also called section. Building Trades, Metalworking. a flanged metal beam or bar of uniform section, as a channel iron, I-beam, etc.
- a ball, cone, drum, etc., used as a day signal, singly or in combinations, to designate a vessel at anchor or engaged in some particular operation.
- take shape, to assume a fixed form;
become definite: The house is beginning to take shape.
- to give definite form, shape, organization, or character to;
fashion or form.
- to couch or express in words: to shape a statement.
- to adjust;
adapt: He shaped everything to suit his taste.
- to direct (one's course, future, etc.).
- to file the teeth of (a saw) to uniform width after jointing.
- to teach (a desired behavior) to a human or other animal by successively rewarding the actions that more and more closely approximate that behavior.
- [Obs.]to appoint;
shap′a•ble, shape′a•ble, adj.
- to come to a desired conclusion or take place in a specified way: If discussions shape properly, the companies will merge.
- shape up:
- to assume a specific form: The plan is beginning to shape up.
- to evolve or develop, esp. favorably.
- to improve one's behavior or performance to meet a required standard.
- to get oneself into good physical condition.
- (of longshoremen) to get into a line or formation in order to be assigned the day's work.
Hi guys, this attachment is about Soft Shapes ( Childrens Floor Mats Nice Look #4). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 821 x 540. This picture's file size is just 55 KB. Wether You ought to save This image to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You could also download more pictures by clicking the following image or read more at this post: Childrens Floor Mats.
Comparison of Large Note Sculpture by Width place. The purpose continues to be the same together with the point that is next: someone to become in looking at the sculpture more flexible. In this instance, the exact distance involving the statue of the room, decide the maximum control superior sculpture. For example, if the length between the statue with a patio only 3 yards away, an endeavor so that at the most only 1 meter high sculpture.
With designs like the statue can be a component that can sort the classic style inside and outside the step Childrens Floor Mats is abundant, is no exemption to garden. Sculpture within the park's place was initially symbolic and it is usually merely made from rock. But along with contemporary sculpture's growth, then a works of sculpture becomes progressively diverse, both the materials as well as the appearance found in line together with the progress of technology and innovation of new products, such as white cement.
Change the placement of the statue's size by Site. A tiny statue might be located around the fringe of the footpath yard or in between the crops. Meanwhile, larger statues may be put into the corner or the center of the playground