Chainchain (chān),USA pronunciation n.
- a series of objects connected one after the other, usually in the form of a series of metal rings passing through one another, used either for various purposes requiring a flexible tie with high tensile strength, as for hauling, supporting, or confining, or in various ornamental and decorative forms.
- Often, chains. something that binds or restrains;
bond: the chain of timidity; the chains of loyalty.
- shackles or fetters: to place a prisoner in chains.
servitude: to live one's life in chains.
- [Naut.](in a sailing vessel) the area outboard at the foot of the shrouds of a mast: the customary position of the leadsman in taking soundings.
- See tire chain.
- a series of things connected or following in succession: a chain of events.
- a range of mountains.
- a number of similar establishments, as banks, theaters, or hotels, under one ownership or management.
- two or more atoms of the same element, usually carbon, attached as in a chain. Cf. ring1 (def. 17).
- [Survey., Civ. Engin.]
- a distance-measuring device consisting of a chain of 100 links of equal length, having a total length either of 66 ft. (20 m)(Gunter's chain or surveyor's chain) or of 100 ft. (30 m)(engineer's chain).
- a unit of length equal to either of these.
- a graduated steel tape used for distance measurements. Abbr.: ch
- See totally ordered set.
- [Football.]a chain 10 yd. (9 m) in length for determining whether a first down has been earned.
- drag the chain, [Australian Slang.]to lag behind or shirk one's fair share of work.
- in the chains, standing outboard on the channels or in some similar place to heave the lead to take soundings.
- to fasten or secure with a chain: to chain a dog to a post.
- to confine or restrain: His work chained him to his desk.
- to measure (a distance on the ground) with a chain or tape.
- to link (related items, as records in a file or portions of a program) together, esp. so that items can be run in sequence.
- to make (a chain stitch or series of chain stitches), as in crocheting.
- to form or make a chain.
Sawsaw1 (sô),USA pronunciation n., v., sawed, sawed or sawn, saw•ing.
- a tool or device for cutting, typically a thin blade of metal with a series of sharp teeth.
- any similar tool or device, as a rotating disk, in which a sharp continuous edge replaces the teeth.
- to cut or divide with a saw.
- to form by cutting with a saw.
- to make cutting motions as if using a saw: to saw the air with one's hands.
- to work (something) from side to side like a saw.
- to use a saw.
- to cut with or as if with a saw.
- to cut as a saw does.
- saw wood, [Informal.]to snore loudly while sleeping.
Gardenersgar•den•er (gärd′nər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who is employed to cultivate or care for a garden, lawn, etc.
- any person who gardens or is skillful in gardening.
Edgeedge (ej),USA pronunciation n., v., edged, edg•ing.
- a line or border at which a surface terminates: Grass grew along the edges of the road. The paper had deckle edges.
- a brink or verge: the edge of a cliff; the edge of disaster.
- any of the narrow surfaces of a thin, flat object: a book with gilt edges.
- a line at which two surfaces of a solid object meet: an edge of a box.
- the thin, sharp side of the blade of a cutting instrument or weapon.
- the sharpness proper to a blade: The knife has lost its edge.
- sharpness or keenness of language, argument, tone of voice, appetite, desire, etc.: The snack took the edge off his hunger. Her voice had an edge to it.
- a hill or cliff.
- an improved position;
advantage: He gained the edge on his opponent.
- advantage, esp. the advantage gained by being the age or eldest hand.
- See eldest hand.
- [Ice Skating.]one of the two edges of a skate blade where the sides meet the bottom surface, made sharp by carving a groove on the bottom.
- [Skiing.]one of the two edges on the bottom of a ski that is angled into a slope when making a turn.
- have an edge on, [Informal.]to be mildly intoxicated with alcoholic liquor: He had a pleasant edge on from the sherry.
- on edge:
- (of a person or a person's nerves) acutely sensitive;
eager: The contestants were on edge to learn the results.
- set one's teeth on edge. See tooth (def. 18).
- to put an edge on;
- to provide with an edge or border: to edge a terrace with shrubbery; to edge a skirt with lace.
- to make or force (one's way) gradually by moving sideways.
- to turn (a piece to be rolled) onto its edge.
- to roll (a piece set on edge).
- to give (a piece) a desired width by passing between vertical rolls.
- to rough (a piece being forged) so that the bulk is properly distributed for final forging.
- to move sideways: to edge through a crowd.
- to advance gradually or cautiously: a car edging up to a curb.
- edge in, to insert or work in or into, esp. in a limited period of time: Can you edge in your suggestion before they close the discussion?
- edge out, to defeat (rivals or opponents) by a small margin: The home team edged out the visitors in an exciting finish.
Hi there, this post is about EarthWise Cordless Chain Saw | Gardeners Edge ( Gardeners Edge #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1024 x 576. It's file size is just 71 KB. If You want to download It to Your PC, you might Click here. You could also download more images by clicking the image below or see more at here: Gardeners Edge.
Along with updating the rack, employ some components contained in older houses, as an example, the choice of stylish lounge blankets, wallhangings type popart, or a container of decorative containers. Pick which have versions of clean traces structure and bigger shades. Blend both of these designs in one single spot. Eg adjustment of furniture that is classic with furniture that is more modern.
So may be the home which is extended. Effectively, you can work this around with the addition of a EarthWise Cordless Chain Saw | Gardeners Edge ( Gardeners Edge #3) in a space that's also broad or changing functions. For example all of the kitchen along with place, while 50% of the room used like a storage
It and various old dining table chairs might additionally combine. Items for example tables garden / huge potted plants, rooftop, and rattan chairs can also complement the beauty of the interior of the house.The old-house isn't such as a property nowadays. The section of place sometimes looks strange. As the bedroom is extremely slender, eg therefore ample living room.