This article about How To Clean Hard Water Off Shower Head have 6 photos , they are House Cleaning Products, Behind The Studio, How To Clean Hard Water Off Shower Head Amazing Design #3 Image Titled Clean The Showerhead With Vinegar Step 1, How To Clean Hard Water Off Shower Head #4 In The Top Right Picture, You Can See The Hard Water And Rust Deposits Coming Off. Shower Head Cleaner:, Image Titled Clean The Showerhead With Vinegar Step 15, How To Clean Hard Water Off Shower Head #6 Image Titled Clean The Showerhead With Vinegar Step 11. Below are the pictures:
The post about How To Clean Hard Water Off Shower Head was uploaded at April 1, 2018 at 10:29 am. This image is posted under the Shower category. How To Clean Hard Water Off Shower Head is labelled with How To Clean Hard Water Off Shower Head, How, To, Clean, Hard, Water, Off, Shower, Head..
Howhow1 (hou),USA pronunciation adv.
- in what way or manner;
by what means?: How did the accident happen?
- to what extent, degree, etc.?: How damaged is the car?
- in what state or condition?: How are you?
- for what reason;
why?: How can you talk such nonsense?
- to what effect;
with what meaning?: How is one to interpret his action?
- what?: How do you mean? If they don't have vanilla, how about chocolate?
- (used as an intensifier): How seldom I go there!
- by what title or name?: How does one address the president?
- at what price: How are the new cars going, cheaper than last year's models?
- by what amount or in what measure or quantity?: How do you sell these tomatoes?
- in what form or shape?: How does the demon appear in the first act of the opera? How does the medication come?
- and how! [Informal.]certainly! you bet!: Am I happy? And how!
- Here's how, [Informal.](used as a toast).
- how come? [Informal.]how is it that? why?: How come you never visit us anymore?
- how so? how does it happen to be so? why?: You haven't any desire to go? How so?
- the manner or way in which: He couldn't figure out how to solve the problem.
- about the manner, condition, or way in which: I don't care how you leave your desk when you go. Be careful how you act.
- in whatever manner or way;
however: You can travel how you please.
- that: He told us how he was honest and could be trusted.
- a question concerning the way or manner in which something is done, achieved, etc.: a child's unending whys and hows.
- a way or manner of doing something: to consider all the hows and wherefores.
- a word formerly used in communications to represent the letter H.
Toto (to̅o̅; unstressed tŏŏ, tə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used for expressing motion or direction toward a point, person, place, or thing approached and reached, as opposed to from): They came to the house.
- (used for expressing direction or motion or direction toward something) in the direction of;
toward: from north to south.
- (used for expressing limit of movement or extension): He grew to six feet.
- (used for expressing contact or contiguity) on;
upon: a right uppercut to the jaw; Apply varnish to the surface.
- (used for expressing a point of limit in time) before;
until: to this day; It is ten minutes to six. We work from nine to five.
- (used for expressing aim, purpose, or intention): going to the rescue.
- (used for expressing destination or appointed end): sentenced to jail.
- (used for expressing agency, result, or consequence): to my dismay; The flowers opened to the sun.
- (used for expressing a resulting state or condition): He tore it to pieces.
- (used for expressing the object of inclination or desire): They drank to her health.
- (used for expressing the object of a right or claim): claimants to an estate.
- (used for expressing limit in degree, condition, or amount): wet to the skin; goods amounting to $1000; Tomorrow's high will be 75 to 80°.
- (used for expressing addition or accompaniment) with: He added insult to injury. They danced to the music. Where is the top to this box?
- (used for expressing attachment or adherence): She held to her opinion.
- (used for expressing comparison or opposition): inferior to last year's crop; The score is eight to seven.
- (used for expressing agreement or accordance) according to;
by: a position to one's liking; to the best of my knowledge.
- (used for expressing reference, reaction, or relation): What will he say to this?
- (used for expressing a relative position): parallel to the roof.
- (used for expressing a proportion of number or quantity) in;
making up: 12 to the dozen; 20 miles to the gallon.
- (used for indicating the indirect object of a verb, for connecting a verb with its complement, or for indicating or limiting the application of an adjective, noun, or pronoun): Give it to me. I refer to your work.
- (used as the ordinary sign or accompaniment of the infinitive, as in expressing motion, direction, or purpose, in ordinary uses with a substantive object.)
- raised to the power indicated: Three to the fourth is 81( 34 = 81).
- toward a point, person, place, or thing, implied or understood.
- toward a contact point or closed position: Pull the door to.
- toward a matter, action, or work: We turned to with a will.
- into a state of consciousness;
out of unconsciousness: after he came to.
- to and fro. See fro (def. 2).
Cleanclean (klēn),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., -er, -est, v.
- free from dirt;
unstained: She bathed and put on a clean dress.
- free from foreign or extraneous matter: clean sand.
- free from pollution;
pure: clean air; clean water.
- habitually free of dirt: Cats are considered clean animals.
- characterized by a fresh, wholesome quality: the clean smell of pine.
- free from all writing or marking: a clean sheet of paper.
- having few or no corrections;
easily readable: The publisher demanded clean proofs from the printer.
- free from roughness or irregularity: He made a clean cut with a razor.
- not ornate;
forceful and simple;
streamlined: a clean literary style; the clean lines of a ship.
unqualified: a clean break with tradition.
- morally pure;
honorable: to lead a clean life.
- showing good sportsmanship;
fair: a clean fighter.
- inoffensive in language or content;
- (of a document, record, etc.) bearing no marks of discreditable or unlawful conduct;
listing no offenses: a clean driver's license.
- innocent of any crime.
- not having a criminal record.
- carrying or containing no evidence of unlawful activity or intent, as controlled substances, unlicensed weapons, or contraband: The agents searched the car for drugs, but it was clean.
- not using narcotics.
- (of a nuclear weapon) producing little or no radioactive fallout.
- not radioactive.
- (of a document or financial instrument) free from qualifications or restrictions: a clean bill of lading.
- free from defects or flaws: a clean diamond.
- free from encumbrances or obstructions.
- neatly or evenly made or proportioned;
trim: a clean profile.
- made without any unanticipated difficulty or interference: The bank robbers made a clean getaway.
- [Chiefly Biblical.]having no physical or moral blemish or carrying no taboo so as to make impure according to the laws, esp. the dietary or ceremonial laws: a clean animal; clean persons.
- dexterously performed;
adroit: a clean serve in tennis.
- (of a jump over an obstacle) made without touching the obstacle.
- having no direct associations, business interests, etc., that could prejudice one's official acts or decisions: The new governor is clean because he's sold his construction business and doesn't owe political favors to anyone.
- without money or funds.
- (of wine) having a taste that is unusually refreshing and smooth.
- (of an anchorage, harbor, etc.) free of obstructions or hazards (opposed to foul).
- (of the legs of a horse) free from injury or blemish, as capped hocks, splints, or scars.
- [Foreign Exchange.](of currency floats) not influenced by exchange-rate manipulation (opposed to dirty).
- in a clean manner;
cleanly: Nobody wants to box with him because he doesn't fight clean.
- so as to be clean: This shirt will never wash clean.
quite: The sharp carving knife sliced clean through the roast. In a year, he had gone clean through his inheritance.
- clean full, [Naut.]
- (of a sail or sails) filled with wind;
- (of a sailing vessel) with all sails full of wind;
- come clean, [Slang.]to tell the truth, esp. to admit one's guilt.
- to make clean: Clean those dirty shoes.
- to remove or consume the contents of;
clear: She sat down to dinner ravenous and within five minutes had cleaned her plate.
- to dry-clean.
- to remove the entrails and other inedible parts from (poultry, fish, etc.);
- to take away or win all or almost all the money or possessions of (often fol. by out): The cards were marked and I got cleaned.
- to remove the seams from (a casting) by filing or grinding.
- [Philately.]to delete intentionally the cancellation from (a postage or revenue stamp).
- to perform or undergo a process of cleaning: This kind of fabric cleans easily. Detergents clean better than most soaps.
- to get rid of dirt, soil, etc. (often fol. by up): to spend the morning cleaning.
- clean house, to wipe out corruption, inefficiency, etc., as in an organization: It's time for the city government to clean house.
- clean out:
- to empty in order to straighten or clean.
- to use up;
exhaust: He had cleaned out his savings.
- to drive out by force.
- to empty or rid (a place) of occupants, contents, etc.: Eager customers cleaned out the store on the first day of the sale. The thief cleaned out the safe.
- [Slang.]to cause to lose all or almost all one's money or possessions.
- clean up:
- to wash or tidy up.
- to rid of undesirable persons or features: They cleaned up the local bars.
- to put an end to;
finish: to clean up yesterday's chores.
- to make a large profit: They cleaned up in the stock market.
- clean up one's act. See act (def. 10).
Hardhard (härd),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., -er, -est, n.
- not soft;
solid and firm to the touch;
unyielding to pressure and impenetrable or almost impenetrable.
- firmly formed;
tight: a hard knot.
- difficult to do or accomplish;
troublesome: a hard task.
- difficult or troublesome with respect to an action, situation, person, etc.: hard to please; a hard time.
- difficult to deal with, manage, control, overcome, or understand: a hard problem.
- involving a great deal of effort, energy, or persistence: hard labor; hard study.
- performing or carrying on work with great effort, energy, or persistence: a hard worker.
- vigorous or violent in force;
severe: a hard rain; a hard fall.
unbearable: hard luck.
rough: hard treatment.
severe: a hard winter; the hard times of the Great Depression.
- harsh or severe in dealing with others: a hard master.
- difficult to explain away;
undeniable: hard facts.
- that can be verified;
factual, as distinguished from speculation or hearsay: hard information.
- harsh or unfriendly;
bitter: hard feelings; hard words.
- of stern judgment or close examination;
searching: a hard look.
- lacking delicacy or softness;
not blurred or diffused;
clear and distinct;
harsh: a hard line; hard features; a hard face.
- (of a photograph) contrasty.
- severe or rigorous in terms: a hard bargain.
- sternly realistic;
unsentimental: a hard, practical man; a hard view of life.
tough: a hard character.
- [Scot. and North Eng.]niggardly;
- in coins or paper money as distinguished from checks, securities, promissory notes, or other negotiable instruments).
- (of paper money or a monetary system) supported by sufficient gold reserves and easily convertible into the currency of a foreign nation.
- (of money) scarce or available at high interest rates: a hard loan.
- denoting assets with intrinsic value, as gold, silver, or diamonds.
- (of alcoholic beverages)
- containing more than 22.5 percent alcohol by volume, as whiskey and brandy as opposed to beer and wine.
- strong because of fermentation;
intoxicating: hard cider.
- (of wine) tasting excessively of tannin.
- (of an illicit narcotic or drug) known to be physically addictive, as opium, morphine, or cocaine.
- (of water) containing mineral salts that interfere with the action of soap.
- (of bread and baked goods)
- having a firm, crisp crust or texture: hard rolls.
- stale or tough.
- (of a fabric) having relatively little nap;
smooth: Silk is a harder fabric than wool or cotton.
- (of the landing of a rocket or space vehicle) executed without decelerating: a hard landing on the moon.Cf. soft (def. 28).
- (of a missile base) equipped to launch missiles from underground silos.
- (of a missile) capable of being launched from an underground silo.
- [Mil.]being underground and strongly protected from nuclear bombardment.
- noting wheats with high gluten content, milled for a bread flour as contrasted with pastry flour.
- (of c and g) pronounced as (k) in come and (g) in go, rather than as in cent, cello, suspicion, gem, or beige.
- (of consonants in Slavic languages) not palatalized. Cf. soft (def. 26).
- (in the making of rope) noting a lay having a considerable angle to the axis of the rope;
- (of a beam of particles or photons) having relatively high energy: hard x-rays.Cf. soft (def. 29).
- (of the penis) erect.
- hard of hearing. See hearing-impaired.
- hard up, [Informal.]
- urgently in need of money.
- feeling a lack or need: The country is hard up for technicians and doctors.
- with great exertion;
with vigor or violence;
strenuously: to work hard; to try hard.
- earnestly, intently, or critically: to look hard at a thing.
- harshly or severely.
- so as to be solid, tight, or firm: frozen hard.
- with strong force or impact: She tripped and came down hard on her back.
- in a deeply affected manner;
with genuine sorrow or remorse: She took it very hard when they told her of his death.
immediately: Failure and defeat seemed hard at hand. The decision to ban students from the concerts followed hard on the heels of the riot.
- to an unreasonable or extreme degree;
immoderately: He's hitting the bottle pretty hard.
- closely, fully, or to the extreme limit: hard aport; hard alee.
- be hard on, to deal harshly with;
be stern: You are being too hard on him.
- hard by, in close proximity to;
near: The house is hard by the river.
- hard put, in great perplexity or difficulty;
at a loss: We were hard put to finish the examination in one hour.
- a firm or paved beach or slope convenient for hauling vessels out of the water.
- a firm or solid beach or foreshore.
- a firm landing, jetty, or road across or adjoining the foreshore.
- [Brit. Slang.]See hard labor.
Waterwa•ter (wô′tər, wot′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a transparent, odorless, tasteless liquid, a compound of hydrogen and oxygen, H2O, freezing at 32°F or 0°C and boiling at 212°F or 100°C, that in a more or less impure state constitutes rain, oceans, lakes, rivers, etc.: it contains 11.188 percent hydrogen and 88.812 percent oxygen, by weight.
- a special form or variety of this liquid, as rain.
- Often, waters. this liquid in an impure state as obtained from a mineral spring: Last year we went to Marienbad for the waters.
- the liquid content of a river, inlet, etc., with reference to its relative height, esp. as dependent on tide: a difference of 20 feet between high and low water.
- the surface of a stream, river, lake, ocean, etc.: above, below, or on the water.
- flowing water, or water moving in waves: The river's mighty waters.
- the sea or seas bordering a particular country or continent or located in a particular part of the world: We left San Diego and sailed south for Mexican waters.
- a liquid solution or preparation, esp. one used for cosmetic purposes: lavender water; lemon water.
- Often, waters. [Med.]
- amniotic fluid.
- the bag of waters;
amnion: Her water broke at 2 a.m.
- any of various solutions of volatile or gaseous substances in water: ammonia water.
- any liquid or aqueous organic secretion, exudation, humor, or the like, as tears, perspiration, or urine.
- [Finance.]fictitious assets or the inflated values they give to the stock of a corporation.
- a wavy, lustrous pattern or marking, as on silk fabrics or metal surfaces.
- (formerly) the degree of transparency and brilliancy of a diamond or other precious stone.
- above water, out of embarrassment or trouble, esp. of a financial nature: They had so many medical bills that they could hardly keep their heads above water.
- break water:
- to break the surface of the water by emerging from it.
- [Swimming.]to break the surface of the water with the feet, esp. in swimming the breaststroke doing the frog kick.
- to break the amniotic sac prior to parturition.
- by water, by ship or boat: to send goods by water.
- hold water:
- to be logical, defensible, or valid: That accusation won't hold water.
- to check the movement of a rowboat by keeping the oars steady with the blades vertical.
- dead in the water. See dead (def. 36).
- in deep water, in great distress or difficulty: Their marriage has been in deep water for some time.
- in hot water. See hot water.
- like water, lavishly;
freely: The champagne flowed like water.
- make water:
- (of a boat) to allow water to enter;
- to urinate.
- take water, (of a boat) to allow water to enter through leaks or portholes or over the side.
- tread water. See tread (def. 12).
- to sprinkle, moisten, or drench with water: to water the flowers; to water a street.
- to supply (animals) with water for drinking.
- to furnish with a supply of water, as a ship.
- to furnish water to (a region), as by streams;
supply (land) with water, as by irrigation: The valley is watered by a branch of the Colorado River. Our land is watered by the All-American Canal.
- to dilute, weaken, soften, or adulterate with, or as with, water (often fol. by down): to water soup; to water down an unfavorable report.
- [Finance.]to issue or increase the par value of (shares of stock) without having the assets to warrant doing so (often fol. by down).
- to produce a wavy, lustrous pattern, marking, or finish on (fabrics, metals, etc.): watered silk.
- to discharge, fill with, or secrete water or liquid, as the eyes when irritated, or as the mouth at the sight or thought of tempting food.
- to drink water, as an animal.
- to take in a supply of water, as a ship: Our ship will water at Savannah.
- make one's mouth water, to excite a desire or appetite for something: The roasting turkey made our mouths water.
- of or pertaining to water in any way: a water journey.
- holding, or designed to hold, water: a water jug.
- worked or powered by water: a water turbine.
- heating, pumping, or circulating water (often used in combination): hot-water furnace; city waterworks.
- used in or on water: water skis.
- containing or prepared with water, as for hardening or dilution: water mortar.
- located or occurring on, in, or by water: water music; water frontage.
- residing by or in, or ruling over, water: water people; water deities.
Offoff (ôf, of ),USA pronunciation adv.
- so as to be no longer supported or attached: This button is about to come off.
- so as to be no longer covering or enclosing: to take a hat off; to take the wrapping off.
- away from a place: to run off; to look off toward the west.
- away from a path, course, etc.;
aside: This road branches off to Grove City.
- so as to be away or on one's way: to start off early; to cast off.
- away from what is considered normal, regular, standard, or the like: to go off on a tangent.
- from a charge or price: He took 10 percent off for all cash purchases.
- at a distance in space or future time: to back off a few feet; Summer is only a week off.
- out of operation or effective existence: Turn the lights off.
- into operation or action: The alarm goes off at noon.
- so as to interrupt continuity or cause discontinuance: Negotiations have been broken off.
- in absence from work, service, a job, etc.: two days off at Christmas.
utterly: to kill off all the inhabitants.
- with prompt or ready performance: to dash a letter off.
- to fulfillment, or into execution or effect: The contest came off on the appointed day.
- into nonexistence or nothingness: My headache passed off soon.
- so as to be delineated, divided, or apportioned: Mark it off into equal parts.
- away from a state of consciousness: I must have dozed off.
- away from the land, a ship, the wind, etc.
- get it off. See get (def. 45).
- get off on. See get (def. 49).
- off and on:
- Also, on and off. with intervals between;
intermittently: to work off and on.
- on alternate tacks.
- off with:
- take away;
remove: Off with those muddy boots before you step into this kitchen!
- cut off: Off with his head!
- so as no longer to be supported by, attached to, on, resting on, or unified with: Take your feet off the table! Break a piece of bread off the loaf.
- deviating from: off balance; off course.
- below or less than the usual or expected level or standard: 20 percent off the marked price; I was off my golf game.
- away, disengaged, or resting from: to be off duty on Tuesdays.
- [Informal.]refraining or abstaining from;
denying oneself the pleasure, company, practice, etc., of: He's off gambling.
- away from;
apart or distant from: a village off the main road.
- leading into or away from: an alley off 12th Street.
- not fixed on or directed toward, as the gaze, eyes, etc.: Their eyes weren't off the king for a moment.
- from (a specified source): I bought it off a street vendor.
- from or of, indicating material or component parts: to lunch off cheese and fruit.
- from or by such means or use of: living off an inheritance; living off his parents.
- at some distance to seaward of: off Cape Hatteras.
- off of, [Informal.]off: Take your feet off of the table!
- in error;
wrong: You are off on that point.
- slightly abnormal or not quite sane: He is a little off, but he's really harmless.
- not up to standard;
not so good or satisfactory as usual;
inferior or subnormal: a good play full of off moments.
- no longer in effect, in operation, or in process: The agreement is off.
- stopped from flowing, as by the closing of a valve: The electricity is off.
- in a specified state, circumstance, etc.: to be badly off for money.
- (of time) free from work or duty;
nonworking: a pastime for one's off hours.
- not working at one's usual occupation: We're off Wednesdays during the summer.
- of less than the ordinary activity, liveliness, or lively interest;
slack: an off season in the tourist trade.
doubtful: on the off chance that we'd find her at home.
- more distant;
farther: the off side of a wall.
- (of a vehicle, single animal, or pair of animals hitched side by side) of, being, or pertaining to the right as seen from the rider's or driver's viewpoint (opposed to near): the off horse; the off side.
- starting on one's way;
leaving: I'm off to Europe on Monday. They're off and running in the third race at Aqueduct.
- lower in price or value;
down: Stock prices were off this morning.
- noting one of two like things that is the farther from the shore;
seaward: the off side of the ship.
- [Cricket.]noting or pertaining to that side of the wicket or of the field opposite that on which the batsman stands.
- the state or fact of being off.
- [Cricket.]the off side.
- to go off or away;
leave (used imperatively): Off, and don't come back!
- to kill;
Showershow•er1 (shou′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a brief fall of rain or, sometimes, of hail or snow.
- Also called show′er bath′. a bath in which water is sprayed on the body, usually from an overhead perforated nozzle(showerhead).
- the apparatus for this or the room or stall enclosing it.
- a large supply or quantity: a shower of wealth.
- a party given for a bestowal of presents of a specific kind, esp. such a party for a prospective bride or prospective mother: a linen shower; a baby shower.
- a fall of many objects, as tears, sparks, or missiles.
- See air shower.
- showers, a room or area equipped with several showerheads or stalls for use by a number of people at the same time.
- send to the showers, [Baseball.]
- to replace (a pitcher) during a game, usually because he or she is ineffective: The coach sent him to the showers after he walked three batters in a row.
- to cause (a pitcher) to be replaced in a game, as by getting many hits off him or her;
knock out of the box: Two home runs and a line-drive double sent her to the showers.
- to bestow liberally or lavishly.
- to deluge (a person) with gifts, favors, etc.: She was showered with gifts on her birthday.
- to bathe (oneself ) in a shower bath.
- to rain in a shower.
- to take a shower bath.
Headhead (hed),USA pronunciation n.
- the upper part of the body in humans, joined to the trunk by the neck, containing the brain, eyes, ears, nose, and mouth.
- the corresponding part of the body in other animals.
- the head considered as the center of the intellect, as of thought, memory, understanding, or emotional control;
brain: She has a good head for mathematics. Keep a cool head in an emergency.
- the position or place of leadership, greatest authority, or honor.
- a person to whom others are subordinate, as the director of an institution or the manager of a department;
leader or chief.
- a person considered with reference to his or her mind, disposition, attributes, status, etc.: wise heads; crowned heads.
- that part of anything that forms or is regarded as forming the top, summit, or upper end: head of a pin; head of a page.
- the foremost part or front end of anything or a forward projecting part: head of a procession.
- the part of a weapon, tool, etc., used for striking: the head of a hammer.
- a person or animal considered merely as one of a number, herd, or group: ten head of cattle; a dinner at $20 a head.
- a culminating point, usually of a critical nature;
crisis or climax: to bring matters to a head.
- the hair covering the head: to wash one's head.
- froth or foam at the top of a liquid: the head on beer.
- any dense flower cluster or inflorescence. See illus. under inflorescence.
- any other compact part of a plant, usually at the top of the stem, as that composed of leaves in the cabbage or lettuce, of leafstalks in the celery, or of flower buds in the cauliflower.
- the maturated part of an abscess, boil, etc.
- a projecting point of a coast, esp. when high, as a cape, headland, or promontory.
- the obverse of a coin, as bearing a head or other principal figure (opposed to tail).
- one of the chief parts or points of a written or oral discourse;
a main division of a subject, theme, or topic.
- something resembling a head in form or a representation of a head, as a piece of sculpture.
- the source of a river or stream.
- a habitual user of a drug, esp. LSD or marijuana (often used in combination): feds versus the heads; an acid-head; a pothead.
- a fan or devotee (usually used in combination): a punk-rock head; a chili head.
- heads, [Distilling.]alcohol produced during the initial fermentation. Cf. tail1 (def. 6d).
- a toilet or lavatory, esp. on a boat or ship.
- the forepart of a vessel;
- the upper edge of a quadrilateral sail.
- the upper corner of a jib-headed sail. See diag. under sail.
- that part of the upper end of one spar of a mast that is overlapped by a spar above;
a doubling at the upper end of a spar.
- that part of the upper end of a mast between the highest standing rigging and the truck.
- crown (def. 28).
- the member of an endocentric construction that belongs to the same form class and may play the same grammatical role as the construction itself.
- the member upon which another depends and to which it is subordinate. In former presidents, presidents is head and former is modifier.
- the stretched membrane covering the end of a drum or similar musical instrument.
- a level or road driven into solid coal for proving or working a mine.
- [Mach.]any of various devices on machine tools for holding, moving, indexing, or changing tools or work, as the headstock or turret of a lathe.
- railhead (def. 3).
- (loosely) the pressure exerted by confined fluid: a head of steam.
- Also called pressure head.
- the vertical distance between two points in a liquid, as water, or some other fluid
- the pressure differential resulting from this separation, expressed in terms of the vertical distance between the points.
- the pressure of a fluid expressed in terms of the height of a column of liquid yielding an equivalent pressure.
- Also called magnetic head. [Electronics.]the part or parts of a tape recorder that record, play back, or erase magnetic signals on magnetic tape. Cf. erasing head, playback head, recording head.
- See read/write head.
- a mounting for a camera, as on a tripod.
- the part of an enlarger that contains the light source, negative carrier, lensboard, and lens.
- (vulgar). fellatio.
- [Archaic.]power, strength, or force progressively gathered or gradually attained.
- by or down by the head, so loaded as to draw more water forward than aft.
- come to a head:
- to suppurate, as a boil.
- to reach a crisis;
culminate: The struggle for power came to a head.
- get one's head together, [Slang.]to have one's actions, thoughts, or emotions under control or in order: If he'd get his head together, maybe he'd get to work on time.
- give head, Slang (vulgar). perform fellatio.
- give someone his or her head, to permit someone to do as he or she likes;
allow someone freedom of choice: She wanted to go away to college, and her parents gave her her head.
- go to someone's head:
- to make someone dizzy or drunk;
overcome one with excitement: Power went to his head. The brandy went to his head.
- to make someone conceited or self-important: Success went to his head.
- hang one's head, to become dejected or ashamed: When he realized what an unkind thing he had done, he hung his head in shame.Also, hide one's head.
- head and shoulders:
- far better, more qualified, etc.;
superior: In intelligence, he was head and shoulders above the rest of the children in the class.
- [Archaic.]by force.
- head over heels:
- headlong, as in a somersault: He tripped and fell head over heels into the gully.
completely: head over heels in love.
carelessly: They plunged head over heels into the fighting.
- heads up! [Informal.]be careful! watch out for danger!
- head to head, in direct opposition or competition: The candidates will debate head to head.
- keep one's head, to remain calm or poised, as in the midst of crisis or confusion: It was fortunate that someone kept his head and called a doctor.
- keep one's head above water, to remain financially solvent: Despite their debts, they are managing to keep their heads above water.
- lay or put heads together, to meet in order to discuss, consult, or scheme: Neither of them had enough money for a tour of Europe, so they put their heads together and decided to find jobs there.
- lose one's head, to become uncontrolled or wildly excited: When he thought he saw an animal in the underbrush, he lost his head and began shooting recklessly.
- make head, to progress or advance, esp. despite opposition;
make headway: There have been many delays, but we are at last making head.
- make heads roll, to exert authority by firing or dismissing employees or subordinates: He made heads roll as soon as he took office.
- not make head or tail of, to be unable to understand or decipher: We couldn't make head or tail of the strange story.Also, not make heads or tails of.
- off the top of one's head, candidly or extemporaneously: Off the top of my head, I'd say that's right.
- one's head off, extremely;
excessively: We screamed our heads off at that horror movie. He laughed his head off at the monkey's antics.
- on one's head, as one's responsibility or fault: Because of his reckless driving he now has the deaths of three persons on his head.
- out of one's head or mind:
irrational: You're out of your head if you accept those terms.
- over one's head:
- beyond one's comprehension, ability, or resources: The classical allusion went right over his head.
- beyond one's financial resources or ability to pay: He's lost over his head in that poker game.
- over someone's head, to appeal to someone having a superior position or prior claim: She went over her supervisor's head and complained to a vice president.
- pull one's head in, [Australian Slang.]to keep quiet or mind one's own business;
- take it into one's head, to form a notion, purpose, or plan: She took it into her head to study medicine.Also, take into one's head.
- turn someone's head:
- to cause someone to become smug or conceited: Her recent success has completely turned her head.
- to cause one to become foolish or confused: A whirlwind romance has quite turned his head.
- first in rank or position;
principal: a head official.
- of, pertaining to, or for the head (often used in combination): head covering; headgear; headpiece.
- situated at the top, front, or head of anything (often used in combination): headline; headboard.
- moving or coming from a direction in front of the head or prow of a vessel: head sea; head tide; head current.
- of or pertaining to drugs, drug paraphernalia, or drug users.
- to go at the head of or in front of;
precede: to head a list.
- to outdo or excel;
take the lead in or over: to head a race; to head one's competitors in a field.
- to be the head or chief of (sometimes fol. by up): to head a school; to head up a department.
- to direct the course of;
turn the head or front of in a specified direction: I'll head the boat for the shore. Head me in the right direction and I'll walk to the store.
- to go around the head of (a stream).
- to furnish or fit with a head.
- to take the head off;
- to remove the upper branches of (a tree).
- [Fox Hunting.]to turn aside (a fox) from its intended course.
- to get in front of in order to stop, turn aside, attack, etc.
- headline (def. 4).
- [Soccer.]to propel (the ball) by striking it with the head, esp. with the forehead.
- to move forward toward a point specified;
direct one's course;
go in a certain direction: to head toward town.
- to come or grow to a head;
form a head: Cabbage heads quickly.
- (of a river or stream) to have the head or source where specified.
- head off, to go before in order to hinder the progress of;
intercept: The police headed off the fleeing driver at a railroad crossing.
Can you select in addition to color selection, it's also advisable to look closely at other things such as the shape and size of the bed. Selecting a sleep of white on white room would have to be modified towards the room's dimension. Choice of these mattresses so that the bedroom white doesn't look full or cramped since one to be genuinely precise can pick the mattress.
Perhaps bed's most recent models today most are good-and may be used for anything else. Underneath the mattress where the segment will be employed being a clothes wardrobe or storage space. The beds have contemporary white color was picked since it is good and prior to the thought of color that is white.
But when you are buying a How To Clean Hard Water Off Shower Head on your kid or on your own (with no associate) it's greater should you pick a mini bed (single terrible). The room room will not feel crowded, in so doing. This bed that was mini is effectively used for teens or kids.
If you're looking for a mattress for you along with your companion obviously choose the mattress dimension is sufficient for two folks. But don't be too large along with it will take place that is much up. Calculate the sleep that is sole you choose enough for your partner as well as you.